Al-Qaida: Bin Laden in new 9/11 hijacker video; Group says it will release new footage on 6th anniversary of 2001 attacks
(AP) CAIRO, Egypt – Al-Qaida said Monday that it will release a new video of Osama bin Laden presenting the last testament of one of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers, marking the sixth anniversary of the attacks.
The announcement from the terror group’s media arm came only days after bin Laden appeared in his first video in three years, giving an address to the American people, lecturing them to abandon capitalism and democracy and convert to Islam.
The announcement came in a banner advertisement posted on an Islamic militant Web site where al-Qaida often releases messages and was signed by Al-Sahab, the media arm of bin Laden’s al-Qaida terror network.
“Coming soon, God willing, the testament of the attacks on New York and Washington, Abu Musab Waleed al-Shehri, presented by Sheik Osama bin Laden, God preserve him,” the banner read. It showed an image of bin Laden wearing the same black beard and clothes as in the most recent video.
3 Comments »
- Weekend Islamic attacks kill 37 worldwide Islam’s religious war injures 82 in acts of violent piety honoring Muhammad in the name of Allah, their god, worldwide
- Honor/terror killing brings jihadism to Canada Al-Qaeda active, deadly injuries average more than 100 daily
- Saudi king pardons teenage rape victim
- Bomb Squad Investigates Explosions
- Blast in Watsonville, heard for blocks, destroys city employee’s car
- Osama could be in Bajaur: Musharraf
- Ayman al-Zawahiri – al Qaeda’s Number 2.0 Man
- British Suspect In Trans-Atlantic Jet Terror Plot Escapes On The Run In Pakistan
- Iran indicates it is building another nuclear plant
- Weekend death toll of jihadist terror war: 66 Six nations targeted in Islamic efforts to destroy “infidels”
- CAN supporters sound off about Sudan Teddi tirades Son of supporter in America lives in England, wrote to London’s Guardian
- al-Qaida No. 2 Blasts Peace Conference