Glenn Beck: The Perfect Day – Are Terrorists Planning An American Beslan?
(NTARC) This week, Glenn Beck is running a series on CNN called “The Perfect Day” and he’s talking about it on his radio show. Anyone who is truly concerned for the safety of this country and it’s children needs to watch and listen.
So what is “The Perfect Day”
It’s the day that Americans are killed on an unprecedented scale. It’s the day that no one, not even our children sitting in their classrooms at school, are safe. It’s the day that seemingly isolated incidents all converge into the greatest threat this country has ever experienced or imagined. It’s the day that the Islamist jihad against the West begins in earnest. It’s “The Perfect Day” – and it’s only perfect if you’re a terrorist.
Glenn Beck is focusing on one part of The Perfect Day theory: the threat of massive, coordinated attacks against our schools and school buses. Last night on television, Lt. Col. Joe Ruffini, a counterterrorism expert, told us about some of the evidence and suspicious incidents that have occurred recently – both overseas and right here in America.
Glenn Beck is right on the money: America must acknowledge, prepare for, and, most importantly, work together to prevent Al Qaeda attacks against our schools. – Lieutenant Colonel Joe Ruffini, U.S. Army (Ret)
Former FBI Special Agent Don Clark lent his credibility and experience to the threat and helped explain the fine line that government officials must walk between panic and preparation.
Terrorists don’t just target big buildings, airports, refineries or ship channels. They also target something very near and dear to our hearts and souls: our children.
Most of us understand that terrorists’ primary objective is to instill fear in each and every one of us. Fear makes everything else possible. What better way to achieve that goal than to attack our schools and murder our children?
A plot that shocking would, without question, strike fear into all of our hearts. No one, from the farmer in Wisconsin to the banker in Manhattan would feel safe anymore. – By Fmr. FBI Special Agent Don Clark
Tonight Beck showed what happened during the Beslan school siege with John Giduck, author of Terror at Beslan and Brad Thor, author of The First Commandment.
The most horrific aspect of all of this, is that the same or worse could happen here and very little is being done to raise awareness of the threat. Several pieces of evidence point to the possibility that a plan for “The Perfect Day” is not only real but is much closer than we would like to think.
Bits of evidence are popping up in newspapers across the country but few people are connecting the dots.
Training Videos Confiscated In Terrorist Raids In Iraq and Afghanistan
17 Missing School Buses in Houston
Stolen School Radios In The Northwest
Information provided by detainees at Guantanamo
Arrests In Florida of 2 Middle Eastern Men Who Boarded A Public School Bus
Reports of individuals survailing schools from various locations around the county.
So What can you do?
Watch the program…and tell others.
Tonights segment is on CNN at 7:00pm and you can listen to Glenn’s Radio Show from 9:00am -12:00 noon.
36 Comments »
- Weekend Islamic attacks kill 37 worldwide Islam’s religious war injures 82 in acts of violent piety honoring Muhammad in the name of Allah, their god, worldwide
- Honor/terror killing brings jihadism to Canada Al-Qaeda active, deadly injuries average more than 100 daily
- Saudi king pardons teenage rape victim
- Bomb Squad Investigates Explosions
- Blast in Watsonville, heard for blocks, destroys city employee’s car
- Osama could be in Bajaur: Musharraf
- Ayman al-Zawahiri – al Qaeda’s Number 2.0 Man
- British Suspect In Trans-Atlantic Jet Terror Plot Escapes On The Run In Pakistan
- Iran indicates it is building another nuclear plant
- Weekend death toll of jihadist terror war: 66 Six nations targeted in Islamic efforts to destroy “infidels”
- CAN supporters sound off about Sudan Teddi tirades Son of supporter in America lives in England, wrote to London’s Guardian
- al-Qaida No. 2 Blasts Peace Conference