Update – Goose Creek Terror Case Admission
(NTARC) In a 12-minute video posted on YouTube, an Egyptian man wearing a white shirt, khaki pants and rubber gloves explains in Arabic how to turn a toy boat into a bomb.
His name is Ahmed Abdellatif Sherif Mohamed, and last month he was arrested in Goose Creek after authorities found four PVC pipes containing a mixture of potassium nitrate, kitty litter and sugar in his car’s trunk.
Mohamed told FBI agents he made the video to teach “those persons in Arabic countries to defend themselves against the infidels invading their countries,” according to federal court documents released late Tuesday.
Specifically, he told the FBI “the technology which he demonstrated in the tape was to be used against those who fought for the United States.”
and then there was the conversation in the back of the patrol car…
In the back of the patrol car on the way to jail on charges of possession of an explosive device, the two whispered in their native Arabic while a hidden recorder taped their conversation, according to court documents:
“Did you tell them there is something in them?” Mohamed asked, an apparent reference to the PVC pipes.
“Water,” Megahed said.
“Water! Right? The black water is in the Pepsi.”
A few seconds pass in silence. Mohamed speaks again.
“Did you tell them about the benzene (gasoline)?”
“I have nothing to do with it. I do the fireworks and so… so… so… that is it.”
But the pipes weren’t fireworks.
An examination by the FBI’s explosives unit found the materials in the PVC pipes fit the legal definition of an “explosive.”
No comments yet.
- Weekend Islamic attacks kill 37 worldwide Islam’s religious war injures 82 in acts of violent piety honoring Muhammad in the name of Allah, their god, worldwide
- Honor/terror killing brings jihadism to Canada Al-Qaeda active, deadly injuries average more than 100 daily
- Saudi king pardons teenage rape victim
- Bomb Squad Investigates Explosions
- Blast in Watsonville, heard for blocks, destroys city employee’s car
- Osama could be in Bajaur: Musharraf
- Ayman al-Zawahiri – al Qaeda’s Number 2.0 Man
- British Suspect In Trans-Atlantic Jet Terror Plot Escapes On The Run In Pakistan
- Iran indicates it is building another nuclear plant
- Weekend death toll of jihadist terror war: 66 Six nations targeted in Islamic efforts to destroy “infidels”
- CAN supporters sound off about Sudan Teddi tirades Son of supporter in America lives in England, wrote to London’s Guardian
- al-Qaida No. 2 Blasts Peace Conference