Four Suspicious Fires Set In Senate Office Buildings
(NTARC) Police in Washington are reporting a series of “suspicious” fires on Capitol Hill.U.S. Capitol Police say the fires broke out in two Senate office buildings. All were extinguished by midafternoon.
A police sergeant says two fires in the Dirksen Senate Office Building and a third in the Hart building next door were reported in women’s bathrooms. They were all out by 12:30 p.m.
A fourth fire was reported in the Dirksen Building some time later.
An investigation is under way.
No comments yet.
- Weekend Islamic attacks kill 37 worldwide Islam’s religious war injures 82 in acts of violent piety honoring Muhammad in the name of Allah, their god, worldwide
- Honor/terror killing brings jihadism to Canada Al-Qaeda active, deadly injuries average more than 100 daily
- Saudi king pardons teenage rape victim
- Bomb Squad Investigates Explosions
- Blast in Watsonville, heard for blocks, destroys city employee’s car
- Osama could be in Bajaur: Musharraf
- Ayman al-Zawahiri – al Qaeda’s Number 2.0 Man
- British Suspect In Trans-Atlantic Jet Terror Plot Escapes On The Run In Pakistan
- Iran indicates it is building another nuclear plant
- Weekend death toll of jihadist terror war: 66 Six nations targeted in Islamic efforts to destroy “infidels”
- CAN supporters sound off about Sudan Teddi tirades Son of supporter in America lives in England, wrote to London’s Guardian
- al-Qaida No. 2 Blasts Peace Conference