School Bus Stolen From Roseville Parking Lot; Theft Caused Cancellation Of Field Trip, Police Say
(KCRA.Com) ROSEVILLE, Calif. — Police in Roseville are on the hunt for an unusual stolen vehicle — a 40-foot yellow school bus.
The bus was taken Wednesday evening or early Thursday morning from the parking lot of Merryhill Schools at 1370 Baseline Road in Roseville, authorities said.
The theft of the bus prevented a group of kindergartners and first-graders at the private school from attending a Thursday field trip to a pumpkin patch, police said.
According to authorities, the bus has “Merryhill Schools” lettered on its side and has two identification numbers, “Unit #586” and “Fleet #N63989.”
Anyone with information on the stolen bus is urged to contact the Roseville Police Department.
3 Comments »
- Weekend Islamic attacks kill 37 worldwide Islam’s religious war injures 82 in acts of violent piety honoring Muhammad in the name of Allah, their god, worldwide
- Honor/terror killing brings jihadism to Canada Al-Qaeda active, deadly injuries average more than 100 daily
- Saudi king pardons teenage rape victim
- Bomb Squad Investigates Explosions
- Blast in Watsonville, heard for blocks, destroys city employee’s car
- Osama could be in Bajaur: Musharraf
- Ayman al-Zawahiri – al Qaeda’s Number 2.0 Man
- British Suspect In Trans-Atlantic Jet Terror Plot Escapes On The Run In Pakistan
- Iran indicates it is building another nuclear plant
- Weekend death toll of jihadist terror war: 66 Six nations targeted in Islamic efforts to destroy “infidels”
- CAN supporters sound off about Sudan Teddi tirades Son of supporter in America lives in England, wrote to London’s Guardian
- al-Qaida No. 2 Blasts Peace Conference