Man hijacks school bus in Centreville
(KSDK News Channel) – Police are looking for a man who stole a school bus.
The bus driver had gone outside her Centreville home to warm up the bus, and went back inside her house to get her child.
Police say that after the driver and her child got on the bus, and were driving, a man appeared from one of the back seats. He told the driver to drop off the child at the school or daycare where the child was going, then to drive on. A short time later, he told the driver to get off the bus, and he drove the bus away.
The driver and the child were not harmed. Police aren’t sure if the man had a weapon.
The bus was later found in the 800 block of 75th Street in East St. Louis. The search for the hijacker continues.
No comments yet.
- Weekend Islamic attacks kill 37 worldwide Islam’s religious war injures 82 in acts of violent piety honoring Muhammad in the name of Allah, their god, worldwide
- Honor/terror killing brings jihadism to Canada Al-Qaeda active, deadly injuries average more than 100 daily
- Saudi king pardons teenage rape victim
- Bomb Squad Investigates Explosions
- Blast in Watsonville, heard for blocks, destroys city employee’s car
- Osama could be in Bajaur: Musharraf
- Ayman al-Zawahiri – al Qaeda’s Number 2.0 Man
- British Suspect In Trans-Atlantic Jet Terror Plot Escapes On The Run In Pakistan
- Iran indicates it is building another nuclear plant
- Weekend death toll of jihadist terror war: 66 Six nations targeted in Islamic efforts to destroy “infidels”
- CAN supporters sound off about Sudan Teddi tirades Son of supporter in America lives in England, wrote to London’s Guardian
- al-Qaida No. 2 Blasts Peace Conference