Active Pipe Bombs May Still Be In Bakersfield
(ABC) BAKERSFIELD, Calif. — Bakersfield Police Department officials said there may still be some active pipe bombs somewhere in Bakersfield after three were found last week.
Three pipe bombs were recently found at an apartment complex on 18th Street. Police said their investigation found that seven bombs may have targeted specific individuals.
Police aren’t sure whether all of the bombs were constructed.
All potential victims have been contacted and no further bombs have been found, according to police.
The devices are believed to have been constructed of white PVC pipe, capped at both ends and about 6 to18 inches long.
Last week police arrested Ernest Michael on charges of planting the pipe bombs.
No comments yet.
- Weekend Islamic attacks kill 37 worldwide Islam’s religious war injures 82 in acts of violent piety honoring Muhammad in the name of Allah, their god, worldwide
- Honor/terror killing brings jihadism to Canada Al-Qaeda active, deadly injuries average more than 100 daily
- Saudi king pardons teenage rape victim
- Bomb Squad Investigates Explosions
- Blast in Watsonville, heard for blocks, destroys city employee’s car
- Osama could be in Bajaur: Musharraf
- Ayman al-Zawahiri – al Qaeda’s Number 2.0 Man
- British Suspect In Trans-Atlantic Jet Terror Plot Escapes On The Run In Pakistan
- Iran indicates it is building another nuclear plant
- Weekend death toll of jihadist terror war: 66 Six nations targeted in Islamic efforts to destroy “infidels”
- CAN supporters sound off about Sudan Teddi tirades Son of supporter in America lives in England, wrote to London’s Guardian
- al-Qaida No. 2 Blasts Peace Conference