Passenger Removed After Flight Diverted
(AP) OKLAHOMA CITY — A Northwest Airlines flight was diverted to Will Rogers World Airport on Thursday and a passenger was removed from the plane, authorities said.
“We did have an airline flight sidetracked to Oklahoma City, it did make an emergency landing and they do have someone that they are holding for questioning,” Jennifer James McCollum, an airport spokeswoman, confirmed.
The plane made an emergency landing around 5:45 p.m., McCollum said.
She did not know where the flight originated or its destination.
McCollum said she had no information about where the person was being detained.
No comments yet.
- Weekend Islamic attacks kill 37 worldwide Islam’s religious war injures 82 in acts of violent piety honoring Muhammad in the name of Allah, their god, worldwide
- Honor/terror killing brings jihadism to Canada Al-Qaeda active, deadly injuries average more than 100 daily
- Saudi king pardons teenage rape victim
- Bomb Squad Investigates Explosions
- Blast in Watsonville, heard for blocks, destroys city employee’s car
- Osama could be in Bajaur: Musharraf
- Ayman al-Zawahiri – al Qaeda’s Number 2.0 Man
- British Suspect In Trans-Atlantic Jet Terror Plot Escapes On The Run In Pakistan
- Iran indicates it is building another nuclear plant
- Weekend death toll of jihadist terror war: 66 Six nations targeted in Islamic efforts to destroy “infidels”
- CAN supporters sound off about Sudan Teddi tirades Son of supporter in America lives in England, wrote to London’s Guardian
- al-Qaida No. 2 Blasts Peace Conference